If you have the right décor, having your home decorated in neutral shades won’t make it look boring. Your home can look grand and glamourous. For a modern themed house, decorating your interiors in a neutral shade will look lovely. Neutral shades can make a house look very classy.
In Interior home décor, neutral means without color. To decorate your home in neutral colors, you can pick from colors like ivory, beige, black, gray, and shades of white.
If you have a modern-themed home and are looking for some neutral home décor, I have just the list of things you need. So, keep scrolling!
Modern Neutral Living Room Décor
FOR THE LIVING ROOM:
- Hang Up Paintings: Paintings add a creative look to empty walls. Some paintings add a mix of colors. It makes the room more attractive and interesting. You can get Modern Art paintings in neutral colors for your walls, or they can have a splash of bright colors to brighten up your room.
- Table lamps: They are available in various different designs, sizes, and colors. Among the different choices to choose from, the individual can make a simple design or an attractive-looking one.
- Built-in Bookshelf: For all the book lovers out there, get a few neutral-colored shelves and put them up on one of the walls in your living room. The more books you have, the better. You can spread them out and also add a few potted plants, succulents, and flower vases in between the books.
- Table Vases: Many people like having table vases. They look very chic and they usually do come in neutral colors. They can be kept on any surface – like a bookshelf or a TV table.
FOR THE BEDROOM:
- Mirrors for Your Walls: In bedrooms, mirrors have a very functional purpose but that does not stop them from improving the looks of a room. Hexagon mirrors allow you to use your wall as a canvas whereas a standing long mirror gives a simplistic look.
- Bedside table: These are also available in different variants. An individual can choose between a standard bedside table or a bedside cabinet. Both are available in different colors and sizes to suit the taste and preference of the individual.
- An elegant Bookshelf: An elegant display of all the books in an organized manner. It helps to keep all books in a neat manner and we'll maintain.
- Bed Sheets and Blankets: Decorate your bed by adding comfy and soft blankets, sheets, and pillows all in the same color.
FOR THE KITCHEN:
- Get Neutral Colored Potted Plants: You can get a flower vase to keep on your countertop or a hanging pot from the ceiling, both bring a very natural and peaceful atmosphere. Plants help to bring happiness, and a plant in the kitchen will help to lift the mood.
- Have Glass cabinets: A good way to display your wine glasses is by keeping them in a glass cabinet. It helps to display the glasses within, making them much more attractive.
- Wooden shelves for your Walls: Although they may not sound attractive, they definitely do look very good. Solid wooden shelves make the kitchen look clean by keeping things off the counter and on the shelves.
- Hanging lights above your Kitchen Island: They definitely give the kitchen a complete make-over, adding a modern touch to the kitchen from a subtle change. A bright white light complements the rest of the kitchen. You can hang up these lights over your kitchen island.
FOR THE DINING ROOM:
- Get gorgeous Plants: Get one or a few really pretty plants – they can be big or small – to keep as a centerpiece on your dining table. The plant pots can be made of ceramic, clay, or glass and then painted into the color you want.
- Overlapping Diamond Mirrors: Get these classy overlapping diamond mirrors for your living room. They usually have a beige frame.
FOR THE BATHROOM:
- Under the sink cabinet: A good way to make the bathroom more attractive is by keeping it clean, one way to do so is by keeping away all the items that create an unnecessary mess. A cabinet helps to keep all items organized and away from the naked eye.
- Shelves: The area above the toilet is usually wasted space. By putting up a shelf, you can make use of that space and give it a cleaner and more attractive look. You can get shelves at any hardware store and paint them with a color you like.
Try to have most of your décor in the same neutral shade so that it looks uniform and neat!